Re: [pygame] pygame.org website update

Hi Luke,

    I know. The reason why I went to the script side is for display reasons. When the screen is not text based my screen reader can not read them. The company that has written the screen reader program focuses on Microsoft products first. They will write the scripts to handle such windows and allow the screen reader to see the formats, colors, respond to certain screen changes and make it work. Which is what I am trying to do with Pygame.

    At least when sending stuff to the local host I can see what is happening unless it is a video, thus the web based side is the way I have to go in most cases. Like Linux and the text based part of the screen. Or the Control panel part of Pygame. But with the help of others I can place sound to the buttons and keys as I have posted.

    I just have to wait until the MSAA version comes out to get more chance to program using the Pygame window. Microsoft Accessibility for standard buttons and such. For the text that is displayed will also be seen and spoken by the screen reader.

        Bruce

Just as a side note,
Java is a programming language made by Sun Microsystems that can be used
either locally or on the web.
JavaScript is a scripting language exclusively for the web.  They are
completely different languages.
-Luke