Re: [pygame] pygame.org website update

The lastest Pygame 1.8 is still in SVN. It hasn't been released yet. I took it upon myself to build it for Windows. As posted earlier I made a Windows installer available for Python 2.5:

http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame-1.8.0rc3.win32-py2.5.exe

The documents are in as a separate zip file:

http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame-1.8-docs.zip

Lenard

RR4CLB wrote:
Hi Phil,

    I was noting the comments and they do mention the same thing I have discovered. But this latest comment here about 1.8 release. I could not find that release, nor any download of it. So, it there a 1.8 release to download? I have the 1.7 stuff and all the docs, along with the tutorial sections split as HTML files already.