Re: [pygame] pygame.org website update

Greg Ewing wrote:
James Paige wrote:
I would like to comment that I find the pygame documentation to be a great reference. Sure, it is not a good tutorial for users who don't know the language, but it is a great reference.

There are a few things about its organisation that are a bit
confusing, though, such as documenting the constructor for
a type in a separate place from its methods. If you're
trying to find out how to create a Rect, for example, the
obvious place to look (the link called Rect up the top) is the
wrong place. There is a link to it there, but it's not very
prominent and easy to miss if you don't know it's there.

The object constructors are included with the methods in the version 1.8 docs

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>