Re: [pygame] pygame.org website update

On Oct 22, 2007, at 4:01 PM, Greg Ewing wrote:

James Paige wrote:
I would like to comment that I find the pygame documentation to be a great reference. Sure, it is not a good tutorial for users who don't know the language, but it is a great reference.

There are a few things about its organisation that are a bit
confusing, though, such as documenting the constructor for
a type in a separate place from its methods. If you're
trying to find out how to create a Rect, for example, the
obvious place to look (the link called Rect up the top) is the
wrong place. There is a link to it there, but it's not very
prominent and easy to miss if you don't know it's there.

I second that. I've gotten used to it, but it seems awkward and not intuitive.

-Casey