Re: [pygame] Making A Module

Can you make a small sample that demonstrates the error you are seeing
as simply as possible?

Like maybe you send one file that does the import (and fails for you),
and you send some other file that you want to be imported, and finally
you tell us the full path to each of those files on your machine?