Re: [pygame] Help with the 3rd Lecture, first tutorial

Everything after the > is what you type at the dos prompt. Everything after the >>> is what you type at the python prompt. Everything else is what you should expect the system to respond

--Mike

kevin hayes wrote:
I don't understand the format of your email. Can you perhaps write it in a different fashion.

I'm completely lost.

On 10/31/07, *Lukasz* < seem@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:seem@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    kevin hayes pisze:
    > I cannot load the chimp.bmp, and I cannot put a caption on the
    pygame window
    > while in the interpreter.
    >
    > I know the path to chimp.bmp, but when I follow the directions
    in the
    > tutorial, it won't load.

    just start interpreter "in" directory with files:

    > c:
    > cd chimp
    > python                  (and then)
    >>> import pygame