Re: [pygame] pygame on iPhone

I agree with you, Greg. I don't even have an iPhone, but python on the iPhone definitely would be nice. I hear Nokia phones already run Python.

=
Blue Tooth Headset
Browse a huge selection now. Find exactly what you want today.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=49b6f86e33dfee0867c5c81859fa76ec