Re: [pygame] looking for pygame minimal examples

@kschnee: a bit like this, minimal examples illustrating all possible
commands and interesting situations where from newbies can work over
and easily copy stuff to build their own programs, and feeling
encouraged of their progresses.

@bhaaluu: dead link...