Re: [pygame] looking for pygame minimal examples

http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470068221,descCd-DOWNLOAD.html

That's the alternate link. The first one was good a few days ago.
Maybe his computer went down? <shrug> You'll find a zip archive of
all the source code in the book, Game Programming by Andy Harris
at the Wiley site. There are also PowerPoint slides of the main points
from the book. There is enough there to get you up and running in
PyGame, if you'll spend a little time with those materials. I got my
copy of Game Programming online for about $15. Don't pay the full
cover price for the book, if you decide you want to buy it. All the
examples are good to learn from.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
--
b h a a l u u at g m a i l dot c o m
Kid on Bus: What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?