Re: [pygame] looking for generative graphism code done with Pygame

hello,

Here's a few things:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqdfCQ5og3E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-raPTH_ZiLk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7PkSFFpkYI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw1b_RYi784

There's also some fractal explorers and such things...

I've also done some simple interactive party game type scripts.  Then
of course there are all the games, which each in there own way
generate graphics (mostly sprite based though).   However some are
very vector based games (especially from the various 64KB/128KB
games).

cu,