[pygame] Pixel placement and resize

hello.
Im doing this project of a biology dispersion simulator.
Using a matrix(of 0 n 1 in a rows) i want to each value correspond to a pixel, in case of zooming in or out groups of 4 or 6 pixels.

I was planing using tkinter for the interface, buttons n canvas and menus n sutch, but i cannot find a way to use pixel placement on canvas.
I wanted something simple as put_pixel(x,y,collor).

I couldnt find a way to do that.(anythoughts about that?)
So, has pygame got that kind of stuff?
if so can i implement a tkinter interface with a pygame window in a canvas of it?