Re: [pygame] Pixel placement and resize

Knapp wrote:
On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 12:35 AM, KKarasu <catsareninja@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello.
Im doing this project of a biology dispersion simulator.
Using a matrix(of 0 n 1 in a rows) i want to each value correspond to a
pixel, in case of zooming in or out groups of 4 or 6 pixels.

I was planing using tkinter for the interface, buttons n canvas and menus n
sutch, but i cannot find a way to use pixel placement on canvas.
I wanted something simple as put_pixel(x,y,collor).

http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/pixelarray.html

Douglas E Knapp

GUIs for Pygame are written on top of Pygame. It is difficult to make a Pygame window a view within another GUI window. I have written a Pygame coloring book program with a zoomed view. But it uses its own custom GUI. wxPython is a GUI package that wraps wxWidgets: http://www.wxpython.org/. It supports per-pixel image operations. I have used wxPython in a simple image editor that has both a regular and zoomed view.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>