Re: [pygame] Physics, collision detection etc?

Peter Gebauer wrote:
Hello Ian!

Nice code! I was thinking of exposing some of the code Zhang Fan wrote for the physics engine, but as of yet it only handles rectangles. There's plenty of code available on the net, but I feel reluctant to produce yet another Python extension for PyGame. I'll continue to check for reusing already existing projects, most likely fast C code that can be easily used to extend Python functionality.

Have you tried pymunk?

Niki