Re: [pygame] Good code for text wrapping?

Yes, yes, I know, it's Wednesday and then some.  My laptop's display
decided to die on Tuesday and it's in for repairs.  Linux decided to
run fsck on the reboot as it was failing, and since then, I've got no
idea what it's up to, so I couldn't even bring it up to get files off.
 Drive's sitting in front of me, but I don't have any way to connect
it to a different machine.

I'll get on this once Murphy leaves me alone again.

-FM