Re: [pygame] Indie Game Host

Aaron Maupin wrote:

Matt Kremer wrote:

So, now that we know PyGames work with my P.G.O., I hope to see some of you around the community :) It should be a great way to get the word out about your games and allow people to play them without downloading.

Uh, you do know that downloading using a Java applet (or whatever your system involves) instead of using the browser is still downloading, right?

Maybe you mean play without installing.

Also remember that Python is no more secure a language than C. Anything goes.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>