Re: [pygame] SDL_gfx integration

Hi!

I'm posting the patch at http://im.forre.st/pygame-sdl_gfx.diff , so
that won't happen again.

It's pretty much a full binding of the shape drawing functions, but
there's some other stuff in SDL_gfx.

I think there is some kind of licensing problem, I'm not sure.

There was talk about putting it into the pygame tree, or making it a
requirement. Making it optional isn't really an option.

Also, it would probably be combined into the draw module instead of
being in its own module.