Re: [pygame] SDL_gfx integration

Just read over the patch, from python api perspective it looks good.

note, for more useful error messages you can change this...
 if(!PyArg_ParseTuple(arg, "O!(ii)O", &PySurface_Type, &surfobj, &x,
&y, &colorobj)) return NULL;
to this...
 if(!PyArg_ParseTuple(arg, "O!(ii)O:python.gfx.pixel",
&PySurface_Type, &surfobj, &x, &y, &colorobj)) return NULL;

Though I don't think the rest if pygame does this anyway.

--
- Campbell