Re: [pygame] Re: Movie module being merged

Part of the issue is that the movie isn't cleaning up properly after itself. The threads do take a miniscule amount of time to end and clean up. After each call I've added a 1 second wait, as the movie object does not and cannot act instantaneously, but quite close to instantaneously.

I'm also noticing in the debugging that it seems that the unittest framework runs the methods in parallel? Is this right?