Re: [pygame] draw.line bounding box bug when width>1

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Luke Paireepinart
<rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Aaron Brady <castironpi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> New to the list.
>> I have a bug!  Nice 'n' easy repro steps below.
>
> Just FYI,
> http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#id382249

Ah I see.  Too informal and hasty.  For the record, I like these parts
of this link:

"...claim you have found a bug, you'll be impugning their competence,
which may offend..."

and

"...it is best to write as though you assume you are doing something
wrong, even if you are privately pretty sure..."

Is it appropriate to share what I'm pleased with?

> This bug was already addressed in a DOC post in 2005,
> http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/draw.html#pygame.draw.line
> I'm not really sure why no one included the patch.

I attempted 'inflate', but didn't account for the width.  I just tried
a range of constants.