Re: [pygame] New Apple and MS stores. Pygame support?

Okay, my take on this is, since py2app bundles a complete python system, pygame apps do not use the built-in python. As long as you mind the other rules about playing nice, (not running code from outside the app, and such) Apple shouldn't have a problem with a pygame app.

Does the requirements doc contradict that?

Keith Nemitz
www.mousechief.com