Re: [pygame] New Apple and MS stores. Pygame support?

I can't say for sure.  I can not remember anything being against it though.  You'd have to make sure nothing depreciated is being used - but since that is based on unreleased apple stuff that is under NDA, I can't really say.  If you are part of the apple developer program you should be able check it yourself.

Before allocating resources for your games, it'd probably be good to check the requirements doc yourself.

It's kind of funny that if you follow their rules, your game will be less compatible for current machines.

cu.