Re: [pygame] Re: [Py2exe-users] Error with pygame

It shouldn't be hard to do, there's no problem with having multiple python installs, and you just need to install matching architectures with the right pythons - but I'm kind of surprised that there is no already-on mechanism that prevents a 32-bit extension install over a 64-bit python and vice versa. Does something like that already exist for python? Is there some way we should be tagging the pygame package somehow in the build process to let the installer know it has architecture specific binaries?