Re: [pygame] Re: [Py2exe-users] Error with pygame

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 07:15:19PM -0400, Zachary Uram wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who responded. It was indeed a conflict between
> 32-bit and 64-bit versions. I installed 64-bit Python 2.6, pygame and
> py2exe and now all is well.
>
> Zach

Does anybody on list have any experience with having both 32-bit
python+pygame+py2exe and 64-bit python+pygame+py2exe installed
simultaneously on the same system? That seems ideal for being able to
distribute executables for both architechtures

---
James Paige