Re: [pygame] Pygame 1.9.2a0 questions

Hi,

1) it's an alpha pre release version
2) 'when it is done'.  But that is now sooner than it was six months ago.  We have very few people committing code these days, and our time is limited to short bursts of activity.  I'd like to do a release soon, but there are a lot of new modules added that haven't been finished.  I'm considering just releasing what we have anyway, since it does fix a lot of bugs and adds some new features too.  We still have to finish off the bitbucket migration first though.
3) the best place to look is the WHATSNEW file, and also the repository history logs.

I hope that kind of answers your questions.

Any help appreciated :)

cheers,