Re: [pygame] Games for blind players

Hello,
I created a game (Sliding puzzle for blinds, but I didn't use text to speech. It works with sound files. It can be donwloaded here: http://audiopuzzle.googlecode.com I think, you should use the apy of screen reader softvare (E.G. NVDA, www.nvda-project.org) for your game. In this way, you can send text for the screen reader program.
cheers,
Aron