Re: [pygame] Games for blind players

You could do that, but I think a really cool idea would be an arcade
style shooter with the "display" in sound.
E.g. it gives eight distinct sequential sounds per "frame", one per
direction (N, NE, E, SE etc) the presence of an enemy alters the sound
for that direction, and you shoot it by pressing the button at the
right time. (All with appropriate aural feedback.)