[pygame] pygame on android first impressions

I just set up pygame for android on my LG Optimus phone. The
documentation is good! The process worked pretty much as advertised.

Looks like my phone is not really strong enough to run the app well
though. The simple 'flash green' application on the P4A website isn't
too fast... there is a 0.5-1s latency with the flash feature. I'm
thinking this is just inherent to running an interpreted language on a
slow mobile phone processor. Does that sound right?

So it looks like a cool tool, but I think the phone is just not a good
graphical Python environment.

Any thoughts?

Thanks yall

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.