Re: [pygame] pygame on android first impressions

I'm working on a Phantasy Star - type game in pygame, and I think I'll
take a simple battle screen and try and port it to P4A. I'll set the
graphics up for the lower resoltion and give it a shot. It will be a
good learning project!

Give me a little bit to get it all done and I'll message the group
back with the results.