Re: [pygame] pgreloaded 2.0.0-beta1 released

On, Thu Oct 04, 2012, Bo Jangeborg wrote:

> Hi Marcus
>
> Looks like your making good progress. What is the status of SDL2 in your
> opinion, are they close to a release version?

It's ready, when it's ready ;-). SDL2 looks fairly stable in most areas
to me (judging about the common PC situation; I have no idea about the
iOS/Android bindings). It still contains several minor glitches, which
are only revealed by testing, testing, testing.

> Running the examples on Windows 7 using the 64-bit build and python 2.7
> all the windows had the top and left part of the frame outside the
> screen.It didn't seem to accommodate for the size of the frame. That may
> be an SDL problem I suppose.

Indeed it is. The positioning does not seem to take the decoration
borders into accout. I'll recheck and forward this to the SDL bug
tracker.

Cheers
Marcus