Re: [pygame] newbie who is lost asking for rescue party

But for a beginner, just learning python, it really doesn't matter
very much which version you use.

The really important part is that your python version has to match your
pygame version.

I am pretty sure that the vast majority of tutorials will work exactly
the same in 2.7 and 3.x

---
James Paige