Re: [pygame] 2D Game - Thankyou for all help

I'd highly recommend you start with something very simple.  You sound like you might be a high school student (maybe younger?).  I teach computer programming to high school students.  My Advanced Computer Programming students use Pygame to create very simple games such as Pong, Breakout, Missile Command, and Tetris.  Even these simple games take quite a while to develop.  Most of my students have ambitions of creating games like the one you described, but they first need to have a base to work from before they can really think about developing another Minecraft or whatever.

Let us know what you decide to create and have fun.

- Brad