Re: [pygame] Pygame 1.9.2 source?

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012, James Paige wrote:

I totally agree. Unfortunately many of the wiki pages are so badly
spam-blitzed that I think most people have just given up on trying to
clean them up :(

I tried to fix a few today, but it is just a drop in the bucket :(

Does the wiki still allow un-verified accounts? I had a huge spam problem on a wiki I was responsible for until I required admin approval on all new accounts.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007