Re: [pygame] I would like to help with removing PyGame website spam

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012, Richard Jones wrote:

Hi all,

I subscribe to the pygame website project RSS and I've noticed spam
entries appearing more frequently on there. Is there some way I can
help weed out that spam?

I was going to take a peek at doing some cleaning, but new user accounts are disabled. Bummer. :)

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007