[pygame] The pygame.org web site mess

Pygame's web site situation is a mess. None of these pages have up-to-date Windows builds of pygame for the current version of Python 3 (version 3.4.1):

But this page ...
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23133462/python-3-4-how-to-install-pygame
...directed me toÂChristoph Gohlke's page, here:
http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#pygame
...which has his "unofficial" pygame installers for both 32-bit and 64-bit Python 3.4 (among many other versions).

Dave