[pygame] Hybrid Play takes off (again)

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Most of you already know about Hybrid Play, our project that transforms playground games into video game controllers. http://www.hybridplay.com/

After so many workshops and exhibitions of the project in art centers, festivals, and schools around the world, we have decided to go a step further and transform it into a commercially distributed game platform.

During the past few months, we have developed a new version of Hybrid Play, easy to use for kids, much more fun, and easy to manufacture. We have also created new video games and have connected Hybrid Play with a Virtual Programming Language so kids can design their own playground video games.Â

We now have a really nice prototype, and are happy to tell you that we have just launched a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo to make our dream a reality. You can check out the campaign at this link. igg.me/at/hybridplay

We hope you will like and collaborate with us in this adventure by funding the campaign, spreading the word, or sharing with your friends.Â

Also, we would love to have your feedback, so if you have a minute send us a line, and letâs keep in touch.

Thanks a lot!
Best from Spain,
Clara and Diego