Re: [pygame] TMX support in pygame

On mer, 2014-10-01 at 16:30 -0500, Leif Theden wrote:
> Bart,  The modules I've proposed are pure python won't need to be
> compiled, or even required for pygame to function.

I don't think this is something that is general enough to be used in the
majority of games developed with Pygame. For that reason I would opt to
not bloating Pygame with lots of other modules for more specific use
cases.

However, I do think we could do with an area on the website to advertise
3rd party pygame libraries. It already has user projects, so maybe just
have a specific tag/category for libraries, then clearly advertising a
page that lists these from the home page.