Re: [pygame] Requesting a hand with a simple Death Counter

Fantastic! Thank you for the assist!

I also learned that I needed to make sure that deathcounter.txt wasn't named
deathcounter.txt.txt  : Thanks a lot windows.

I do have one singular issue. I can't seem to get it to capture the
keystrokes when it's in the background.

Is there an operand I need to change or add in order to get it to capture
keystrokes at all times or am I missing something else entirely.