Re: [pygame] Closing issue 211 with big-endian CPU test

Oh! Of course... I forgot... Before someone goes off to try to build with qemu...

Launchpad builds many different architectures, including on powerpc.
https://launchpad.net/builders

There's currently a problem with launchpad importing the git branch... that I'm trying to fix right now.
https://code.launchpad.net/~pygame/pygame/trunk

best,