Re: [pygame] Closing issue 211 with big-endian CPU test

Oh damn.

I went through a fair bit of trouble to get launchpad working again so it could even pull from github. It turns out no one is maintaining bzr bazaar anymore, and it does not handle the hg to git extra fields.

I had to truncate the git history, which removes any HG:rename fields, which launchpad chokes on.

Here's the scripts in case anyone else needs them.

#git-truncate.sh
#!/bin/bash
git log -1 > /tmp/git-log-msg
git checkout --orphan temp $1
#git commit -m "Truncated history"
git commit -F /tmp/git-log-msg
git rebase --onto temp $1 master
git branch -D temp

#mirror-pygame.sh
cd /home/pygame/pygame
echo "sleeping 2"
#sleep 2
#hg pull && hg update && hg bookmark -r default master && hg push git+ssh://git@xxxxxxxxxx/illume/pygame.git

cd /home/pygame/pygamegit/
rm -rf pygame
mkdir pygame
cd pygame
git init

cd /home/pygame/pygame
hg push ../pygamegit/pygame
cd ../pygamegit/pygame
git checkout hg
git checkout -b master
git checkout hg
git checkout master

git-truncate.sh `git log --all -n 1 --pretty=format:"%H"`

git push git+ssh://git@xxxxxxxxxx/illume/pygame.git --force