Re: [pygame] Pygame with Sierra

Thomas- thanks for your comment. Yes, you are right about the png thing. I noticed it - actually that's what made me notice I had 2 versions.
So can I just uninstall the pip pygame version and python will just take the other (from conda) version automatically? Or do I need to do some link manually for that after the removal?

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone