Re: [pygame] Re: Starting the pygame 2 series

René,

Words can't describe what a wonderful person you are. Without your
efforts there simply wouldn't be PyGame, and without PyGame there
wouldn't be our wonderful community of Python game makers. I can't speak
for anyone else, but I wanted to publicly acknowledge my gratitude and
respect for you, your work and all that you contribute.

Best wishes,

Nicholas.