Re: [pygame] goodbye SDL1, python 2.7/3.5?

On Sat, 2021-10-09 at 09:43 +0200, René Dudfield wrote:
> Things like types, and even module level getattr.

I've not had time to look into pygame for a while now. But, I've been thinking about
experimenting with an asyncio implementation of pygame at some point in the future.

I'd also really like to see typing, and can atleast find the time to help review any
typing PRs when someone gets to that (I've sorted out typing on several other projects
already).
	This also opens up the possibility to compile the code using mypyc, potentially
allowing us to optimise more code without having to hand-write any C code (it would also
be worth benchmarking against the existing C code to see if it's possible to replace it
with no performance penalty).

Thanks,
Sam