Re: [pygame] problems with my pyzzle.exe

Andrew Jones wrote:

> Also if i have the
> dos_console = 0
> pyzzle seems to exit suddendly after a several seconds of running.

i'd say this is the first problem you need to track down.
i'm not sure why this would fail and the other succeed.
in order to see what it going on, you'll want to rig the
stdout and stderr. do this when your game starts...

import sys
sys.stdout = open('stdout.txt', 'w')
sys.stderr = open('stderr.txt', 'w')

then run py2exe with dos_console set to 0. run the executable
and then check these two text files, and sort of traceback
or error should be in those files.

maybe we can start to determine what the problem is this way?