Re: [pygame] Announcement: SDL Game Contest

In the rules there is a blurb about the fact that the framework itself is
not included in the 1MB limit. Can this be curbed to include the whole
python runtime libs?
I think the 1MB limit is for mostly graphics/music/sound.
(I think we should try to contact excellent amiga modules writer to get
a few music less than a 100 KB.)
graphics. the limit prevent using high-res pictures. So a
puzzle/construction/pattern game is interesting (something like the
original Populous maybe?)

If only I could take a bit of time... I might help!

Guillaume