Re: [pygame] Announcement: SDL Game Contest

Someone might want to ask them wether or not the dependancies count for
space taken up. I'd imagine they'd let it go, and only count the source (or
.pycs).

Chris Armstrong  |  carmstro@twistedmatrix.com  |  cjast3@robert-morris.edu
Web Page: http://purl.org/net/ChrisArmstrong