Re: [pygame] Hi.

> I'm trying to install pygame on my windows machine, and it
> wont detect my python installation, how come??

hi tom. are you sure you downloaded the right binary of
pygame to match your python version? the little binary
installer doesn't really work if it cannot find the "same"
version of python.

also, if you are running with the python-2.2 alpha, i
just put together a compiled zipfile of the binary. it
sounds like it works, and you can test things out here.
(unzip this into your "\python22\Lib" directory)
http://www.pygame.org/ftp/contrib/scroller.zip