[pygame] Repeating keypresses

Hi,

I tried to make keypresses repeat using the snippet:

	pygame.key.set_repeat ()

which should give an initial delay of 500ms and an interval of 30ms. This
did however not work, I never got any repeating keys. When I manually
added the parameters it worked:

	pygame.key.set_repeat ( 200, 20 )

Is this a question of missing default parameters, docs promising more than
the code does, or a bug in pygame 1.1 that's fiex in 1.2?

--

   Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
                                            -- Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms