Re: [pygame] Ann: SDL Game Contest

In article <3BA68800.1090108@visionart.com> you wrote:
> also, a little back-alley information here. by the time the
> contest is released, there's plenty of time for a new version
> of pygame to be released. if someone really really needs some
> thing in the pygame library, perhaps we could work something
> in that could help your entry?  of course, this doesn't mean
> we'll be getting insane. keep it reasonable, and we may be
> able to help out on the pygame end, muhahaha.

Bummer. I was just about to request a playQuakeIV() function ;)

Actually, this would be really good for pygame, if there were a good
showing in the contest. Wish I had time to do some coding...

Aq.

--
Penelope Pitstop: Ohhh, it's my arch enemy, the Hooded Claw!
The Hooded Claw: Who did you expect? Dick Dastardly?