[pygame] Pyzzle has a new home.

Hello people,
Anglefire shutdown Pyzzle?s site because I unknowingly violated some
long term files storage policy they
had. They just removed the site no warnings or anything. I guess there
sick of being abused by the warez
mob. To any new Pygamers looking for some free hosting don?t use
anglefire.

Anyway this has forced me to take the time and set up a full blowen
sourceforge site:

http://pyzzle.sourceforge.net/

is Pyzzles new 'official' address and is accompanied will all the
sourceforge bells and whistles.

In other Pyzzle new, I have implemented a different environment with
Pyzzle, Cavern. Cavern shows Pyzzle
running in full screen mode and using different slide sizes.

The next thing for pyzzle is pyzzle-0.11 comming soon.

So cruse over and check out Pyzzle's new leaner meaner web-site.
Have fun.
Andy Jones