Re: [pygame] pygame Macosx

> where do the SDL PKG files install the 'sdl-config'? if it is a
> standard location we might as well add that path to the
> 'config_darwin' script that comes with pygame. with that in, it sounds
> like pygame will work 'out of the box' with python-2.3 and the latest
> sdl packages. (excellent)

/usr/local/bin, which for some reason is not on the path by default (on
my setup). Saying that though, there's not much that is on the path by
default! ;-)

> although i still think a binary PKG file of pygame will be best :] i
> suppose waiting for a real python-2.3 release is best though.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly does 2.3 give that the Apple
compiled 2.2 doesn't? I've had no problems running anything Pygame
related so far, in fact, Civil is running better than ever (no random
lockups, better performance).

I've also moved all my work related Python code over with zero
problems. I can't see what's broke in this release so far...

Cheers